Elk River Vacation Homes
- Wayside House Up to 12 people
- That '70s House Up to 10 people
- Old Ozark House Up to 25 people
If you’re looking for a unique place to stay during your Elk River adventure, you’re sure to love our houses and estates!
These vacation rentals are some of the most special houses around Elk River. Most offer accommodations for larger groups, and some are hideaways off the beaten path. Please note that, while all our rentals have air-conditioning, you are responsible for providing your own bedding and linens.
Scroll down the page to view Cabin options and photos to select the right cabin for you!
The rental agreement is required for reservation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, all guests must sign our RENTAL AGREEMENT to stay at one our cabin rentals.
All lodging reservations require a minimum of one day of rafting, canoeing, or kayaking. When you check out, please select the appropriate raft, canoe, or kayak add-on, which is dependent on how many people are in your cabin (i.e. two-person cabin add-on, six-person cabin add-on, etc.). Please choose a date within your reservation. At checkout, you will have to pay a $50 deposit in case you do not select an add-on or select the wrong one by accident. You will get this money back upon arrival.
- Up to 20 people (Price varies based on number of people)
- Two king beds, two queen beds, three full beds, three twin beds, four sofa sleepers, six bedrooms, and four full baths.
- This house can accommodate more than 20 people, and there is an additional per person fee for groups larger than 20.
- Additional Night – $550 (Up to Six Nights)
- Up to 12 people
- Equipped with AC, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, and full kitchen, it includes 3 queen beds and 2 sofa sleepers. There is a large room that will accommodate 4 queen air mattresses.